SAVE THE DATES!
April 25, and May 15, 16 and 17
Friday, May 15, Saturday, May 16 and Sunday, May 17, 2015
Ten churches in Carson City are participating in GraceWorks this year, exhibiting Christ’s love by working together outside the church walls, to serve the community. The following organizations will be involved: First Presbyterian Church, First United Methodist Church, Fountainhead Foursquare Church, Salvation Army, Calvary Chapel Carson City, Ministerio una Puerta al Camino (The Church of the Door to the Way), Capital Christian Center, First Christian Church, Hilltop Community Church, Good Shepherd Wesleyan Church, the Carson City Tigersharks Swim Team, the Kiwanis Club of Carson City and the Kiwanis Club of Sierra Nevada.
Location: Meet Saturday and Sunday at 8 AM at Mills Park, Pavilions B & C for prayer, worship, a pancake breakfast provided by the two Kiwanis Clubs, pick up your lunch and depart for your project.
How to sign up: Sign up sheets will be available soon at all participating churches. Like last year, you can also sign up online. Click here to sign-up.
Rummage sale items needed! Church-wide Rummage Sale SATURDAY, APRIL 25, opens at 8 AM
• All participating churches are invited to donate items for the rummage sale, with proceeds going entirely to fund GraceWorks 2015 projects.
• To donate earlier than April 23 & 24, items may be delivered to the First Presbyterian Church – 306 W. Musser St. (Contact Carol Wilson to open the doors 720-3198) or bring them to Fountainhead.
• Set-up and in-gathering April 23 and 24.
- Five Assisted living and care facilities – worship
- Advocates to End Domestic Violence
- Do Drop In – gardening and irrigation system
- Fremont Elementary School - gardening
- F.I.S.H. – painting
- Stop Hunger Now – Packaging emergency meals
- Carson City Senior Citizens Center – plant flowers
- Children’s Museum of Northern Nevada
- Ron Wood Family Resource Center
- Carson City Humane Society Nevada
- The Greenhouse Project
- Bordewich Elementary School
- Carson Rifle Range – clean up
- Carson River Park – clean up
- Deer Run Road Open Space – clean up
- Edmonds Sports Complex – painting
- Small Blessings Pre-School
- Linear Park - cleanup
Click here to visit GraceWorks 2014 archive.